Whilst restrictions have been removed Covid is still endemic and can be contracted regardless of vaccination status, so we feel it is sensible to remain with our current protocols.
Individual ride groups will be limited to 15, PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE COMING and indicate if you are a non-member. Would potential ride leaders also post so we have you in the overall number.
- If you have tested positive or are exhibiting symptoms of Covid, or feel unwell, you must not attend the ride.
• 2m spacing at all times during rides, extending to 4m if riding in front or behind someone.
• Each rider must carry a spare tube in case of a puncture or suitable kit if riding tubeless.
• Each rider must have disposable gloves and a face covering in case of having to attend to falls. Carrying hand sanitiser is also strongly
• Follow the ride leaders directions in case of a puncture/fall to ensure the minimum number of people are involved.
Note club rides are available for people who self-regulate, ride leaders will not be policing the protocols but if you consistently breach them you may be asked to leave the ride. They are there for your safety and the safety of others.
Thanks and have a great ride